On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Arya Stark has a bag of faces, I guess?
- Larissa Waters resigns amid revelations about Canadian citizenship.
- Richard Di Natale’s middle name is Luigi and he was born here.
- Peter Dutton is now the Home Affairs SUPERMINISTER in what definitely isn’t a craven attempt to keen the right wing of the LNP onside.
- DO YOU FEEL SAFE YET?
- Malcolm Turnbull makes national security announcement in front of soldiers for safety.
- Sean Spicer resigns from the White House over, apparently, his first substantive ethical disagreement with the Trump administration.
- Trump and Russia scandal rolls on - just as well he can pardon himself maybe?
- Members of Trump’s legal team resign.
- 5 Year Old’s lemonade stand in the UK gets fined completely justly.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.