On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Vladimir Putin with 76% of the vote somehow.
- President Xi for life.
- South Australia shoots themselves in the foot by electing the LNP.
- Labor retains seat in Batman.
- The Greens shot themselves in the foot and sided with the Liberals at the 11th hour.
- Labor’s tax policy seems reasonable?
- NAB’s cash stuffed envelopes.
- Banking royal commission.
- Doughtnut Time goes out of business.
- South African farmers can come, as long as they’re white, says Dutton.
- Trump Vs Rex Tillerson - 1 less secretary of state.
- Space Force of America.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.