Jorge and his mate Andrew sit down and have a chat about whiskey from near and far. They discuss:
- American Oak casks and how they were popularised.
- How casks influence the flavour profile of whiskey.
- Blended whiskey vs Single Malt.
- Whiskey market in the 80's was no good.
- How to make whiskey - according to Jorge, who is not a whiskey-maker.
- Smaller casks to speed up production on a newly popular whiskey.
- The rise of single-malt whiskey.
- Tasting notes and the rise of social media and whiskey branding.
- How to get into whiskey.
Make sure you share, subscribe and follow us on all social media: