On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The Victorian Government has announced a sweeping new 30 year infrastructure plan… 30 years too late.
- Population bomb in Melbourne.
- Melbourne’s $60bn infrastructure shortfall.
- Peter Dutton and his Au Pair scandal.
- LNP leadership spill - we’re left with an unpopular ScoMo.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.