Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Ben Carson was obviously promised a cabinet position with Trump.
- John Kerry is sorting out Syria.
- Man pleads guilty to 'fappening attacks'.
- Masturbating ninja is terrorising university.
- George Lucas spotted eating cheap noodles in Adelaide.
- Otto Warmbier sentenced to 15 years hard labour in North Korea.
- Maccas workers speak out against all-day breakfast.
- Fairfax Media to shed 120 journalists in attempt to slash costs.
- Final moments of Oregon Militiaman's life.
- Safe-Schools program gutted by the right-wing.
- Senate passes voting law changes.
- Court orders Gawker to pay Hulk Hogan $115M for posting his sex tape.
- Turnbull: Double-dissolution election will be called if ABCC bill not passed.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!