Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Malcolm Turnbull named in Panama Papers.
- Glorious Leader Turnbull gets snubbed on the train.
- MP George Christensen assured no Syrian refugees to be settled in Mackay.
- George Zimmerman to auction his 'iconic gun'.
- Boat jihadis epic fail.
- Everyone failed Duncan Storrar from Q and A.
- Eurovision winner offends Russia. Australia comes second for some reason.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!